Tuesday 2 March 2010

Cold.

Went to Derry in Northern Ireland on Thursday, came back yesterday.
Got to go on a ferry. Twice, even.
It was pretty good.
Then there was a long bus ride which was rescued by Johnny playing some songs I didn't know from his mp3 player to me and mouthing the words along and being silly.
The trip itself was pretty good. Got a piggyback across some water because the other way across was stepping stones and I was scared that if I tried to cross them, I'd fall in...and so would my bag, containing my phone, iPod, moleskine, camera...General things that you don't want to give a bath to. Amusingly, the first attempt at the aforementioned piggyback ended in me falling off, which seemed like a bad omen but it worked out fine.
Managed to get two cups of tea, a pastry and a bowl of chips for about a fiver. Something I've never accomplished in England...
I took some photos but I don't have a digital camera and still use film blah blah blah...I need to get with the times, etc....so once that roll is full, I'll get it developed and upload some pictures.

Had an appointment early this morning and nearly froze to death. Got to sit across from a woman and mumble and get confused and things like that.
Then found out that the details associated with my library card were WRONG. Got them fixed.
It's been an exciting day. Not.
But I did get a fair bit done and it's only midday in 10 minutes so I'm not displeased with how it's going.

1 comment:

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers