Wednesday 4 November 2009

Happy Grey Day, Everyone!

Not that it's a thing to celebrate.
Today is so grey and cold that I feel like an ice cube if I am not near the heater or under a blanket.
I'm still struggling with NaNoWriMo but I've spoken to a few others who are also feeling that particular pain.
Bekki sent me a great song called '1916' by a band called Cake Bake Betty so I downloaded two of their albums and have been listening to them over and over for about 2 hours now. I like. I like a lot.
I'm also playing a game called Closure which seems easy and okay for a while but then it gets evil and impossible. Still fun though.
Still figuring out where I want to put things. Actually considered framing my all areas pass from Amanda Palmer's Union Chapel show but quickly decided to just not. However, I still keep it in my wallet, where it has been since that wonderful night.
I'm not sure if that is even sillier.
It's a nice memory though.
I want to get some rolls of film developed so I have more photos to stick up behind my desk but I'm slightly broke and so I can't.
Not much has gone on today so this is an uneventful post.
I had a cinnamon roll for breakfast (which is silly and sugary but so nice) and eggs on toast for lunch. So it was a backwards day. I should have dessert for dinner.
Yes.

2 comments:

  1. If you are too cold I have told you many many times how to work the central heating.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers