Tuesday 3 November 2009

This is Halloween

I didn't really dress up as anything interesting for Halloween. I got a grey dress at H&M and an improvised hair bow-type-thing (it's actually tulle with a tiny little paper rose wrapped around the knot) and covered my arms in fake blood (with a little on my forehead) and just threw on my docs and that was that.
I had a fun Halloween. This picture is of me looking vaguely-threatening-but-not-really with a craft knife and it is one of my favourite pictures from Halloween.
The only problem is that I just noticed that my hair looks a tiny little bit green.
Anyhow, I am doing NaNoWriMo this month and I have to say, I am doing sooooo....badly. I've done 2500 words. I am feeling unmotivated. I don't care for the story I've chosen to write.
We'll see how it goes.
However, my partner-in-crime/internet sister/generally awesome friend Bekki, who is an amazing writer is doing a little better than me. She'd deny it, certainly, but her story is better and she has a few more words under her belt than I (you can look at her stuff -and some of mine- at our split website thiscouldbegreat.tk).
Tonight I made bruschetta and spanakopita for dinner and it went down pretty well. I got lazy and just got some Ben & Jerry's for dessert, but still. Good. Stuff.
Spent the rest of the evening putting up pictures of my friends who all came to London for Amanda Palmer's Union Chapel shows (I used a 35mm disposable camera and had them processed in an hour...Some of them look a bit damaged but it really just adds to it and I love them) and watching 'Ugly Betty' (which I like even though it is silly).
Aaaaaand that is all for now. I'll try to update this regularly but I can be a bit fail with blogs.

1 comment:

  1. You're doing better than me for NaNoWriMo - I haven't started and can't decide if I will! I'd just fail so I probably won't. You look so cute in that photo :) And and and Ugly Betty is the bomb.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers