Sunday 20 December 2009

Made for blogging, I was not.

I'm sorry to the grand total of 2 people who regularly take an interest in this that it's not particularly epic. I'm not an amazing writer and my life isn't exactly action packed.

On Friday night, I went to see St. Trinians 2.
I liked it. It was weird.
Too much Sarah Harding though...

Came to London yesterday. Had to find my way to Rickmansworth and get a cab to some weird place to meet my mum who informed me that we (her, Will and I) would be staying at her friend's house. Something I'd have really liked knowing before I decided to head all the way there with 2 heavy bags. My phone died, as it likes to at random times.
I had 3 drinks and figured I'd pass out asleep. Did I? No.
I checked my phone for the time at 4am (3 hours after everyone else had fallen asleep. 3 hours since I'd started trying to get to sleep.) and then later at 5am. My head was all...weird...and...thoughtsy...and I felt ill....I got about 3 hours of sleep, in the end. Will and mum woke up at about 8 and so did I. They woke me, I mean.
I played Buzz with the kids (Will and my mum's friend's children) and tried to be brave and not revert to a 7 year old, begging her mummy to take her home. I drank a tonne of tea for the caffeine (for some reason the idea of drinking coffee in someone elses house always makes me sick. I can handle tea, though. I still can only drink coffee in my family's house or at a cafe. I don't even live with my family anymore!) and finally we left. After mum's friends husband got our car out of the icy driveway as my mum was too scared she'd slide. The drive home was torment. Sat nav=work of the devil.
We came home, I talked to Bekki, mum asked if I wanted to come shopping with her...I saw the Chinese resturant with the amazing all you can eat buffet for £4.50 a person which I haven't been to in...a long time, we went and had spring rolls and chicken and really awesome soup and all was good.
I picked out a pair of gorgeous knee high black lace up boots and a multi-coloured scarf (both of which I get on Christmas day) and am happy about this.
Ummm.
That is all.
lalalalalala

4 comments:

  1. Very Polite of you to leave me out of the Trinians bit. Even though I showed epic courage going to see it with you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what you get for being so weird about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *wants to see St Trinians 2* *and Audrey's new boots*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your "My Loser Blog" post on the Shadow Box. I too have a loser blog: http://theharringtonfiles.blogspot.com. By the way knee high black lace up boots are the best.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers