Sunday 13 December 2009

Tissue paper and stuff.

I bought 40 sheets of tissue paper for £2 and just want to buy more.
IT IS THE MOST AMAZING STUFF EVER TO EXIST EXCEPT NOT.
I have used some to wrap presents and highly doubt I will need a whole lot more and I haven't really thought up a use for what I have left but...oh the pretty colours.
I was thinking about trying again to do a 365 type thing like I did last year...This is probably the best from my attempt last year: (Day 10 in my Alice in Wonderland costume from Amanda Palmer's "Leeds United" video)
Though I don't understand why I didn't use this one, which is better (in my opinion):

-I am fully aware of the fact that no one other than me cares about these pictures. I just miss my lovely blonde hair.-
That was also juuuust before I lost a whole heap of weight really suddenly and oddly and felt sick and dizzy for a long time. That's passed, thankfully. It was a weird blotch on my existance though.

I don't know...It's nearly 1am and Johnny is on the couch watching 'Robot Chicken'...something I have never understood the appeal of...when I was in Melbourne, my best friend Josh used to make me stop whenever we were in the Virgin store under Myer so he could watch it on one of those screen things with the headphones and such that they have in shops...I miss Josh and his weird hair. Those were good days.
I'm actually going to Australia next year. I can relive those days! YES TO LIVING IN THE PAST. Which Johnny also seems to be doing because he just explained why he likes Robot Chicken and it was something to do with toys he played with as a small person.

I also bought these flower remedy things...I wasn't sure about them because they're really mostly brandy and water but...I feel calmer and more positive since I started using them like...2 days ago, I guess. So it's probably just me finally settling into my weird new life on the opposite end of the country to my family and feeling the relief of not traveling for hours and hours every couple of days...But I'm getting a bus to London on the 19th to see Will & co. for Christmas (I say Will & co. because really, Will is the 6 year old RULER of my whole family. And adorable. Which is probably why he has managed to be king of the castle for longer than me or my brothers before him).
And I have that weird herbal tea that is supposed to aid the sleeping thing...
Oh god. I've turned into one of those crazy people.

1 comment:

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers