Monday 14 December 2009

Twitterature.

I have it! And it's FUNNY. Best bits:
BigMAC: Armies moving against me, Queen's dead. Life is nothing but a lone poster tweeting his time upon the stage and then he tweets no more!
(Hamlet)
And the tweet versions of 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland' and '1984'.
The next thing I want to get is (and this I know of thanks to Bekki) 'Ophelia Joined the Group Maidens Who Don't Float' which I guess is similar but Facebook.
I've spent my day listening to 'Festival' (my favourite song is Boxcar) and Lindsay from Festival's old band Cake Bake Betty (I forget the link for that. Google it.) and watching Friends and drawing. And thinking about painting but not actually painting. It's cold (yesterday I called my mum and greeted her with 'HELLO, from the ARCTIC!'
In response, she just laughed at me and asked if I was very cold.
I was.
We went into town and bought paintbrushes and a HUGE box of cornflakes and a tin of chocolates and other things that I forget...My legs went numb and my chin went numb...My chin...I don't understand.
Today my christmas presents for Will and Riley arrived. I got them dog tags with their names and things on them. I got Erik a shirt that I think will suit him, I got my mum an opal necklace, a book and a drawing of Will that I did that she loves and refused to let me get away without giving it to her. Oh and I got toffee and shortbread for Mark.

Bekki, Johnny and I are working on a webcomic thing, I think. I think I'm colouring it in and things. Because I like colouring things in and am 5 years old apparently.
Not that I have any problem with that! It's simple and I'm good at it.
:D

The End.

1 comment:

  1. ARGH I want twitterature and Ophelia Joined the Group Maidens Who Don't Float! *squirms around with material yearning*

    ReplyDelete

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers