Friday 11 December 2009

Foggy fog.


Yesterday it was insanely foggy. Even looking to the end of the weird little lane-pathway-thing the house is on was harder than usual. Everything was grey. So I stole Johnny's amazing camera (which I am considering running away with...Later I'll also marry it. That's how much I like it.) and took some pictures.


That one is one of my favourites.

Anyhow..I had 2 really odd dreams last night. I've been having so much trouble sleeping...I drank this tea last night that is meant to help with the sleeping and I felt as awake and as hyper as ever for a little over an hour...then I went to bed and drowsiness hit me like a truck. I had this dream where I had a car and I parked it in a big 3 level car park but didn't think about where I'd parked it...So I had to look everywhere and I couldn't find it. Eventually someone who worked at the carpark found it for me and I was grateful...For some reason I was at the shopping centre back home...I mean the one in Geelong which is near Ocean Grove where I lived in Australia...it wasn't the same though...There were all these mexican resturants and things. My car was a red car and it was a 'Neo Ford'...Which is probably not even a real kind of car but I kept telling people it was that and it was written on the back...Anyway, then I was woken up by an alarm thing. Then I went back to sleep and had weird dream #2, which was basically the same was #1 except I had a motorbike and I stupidly left it on a sidewalk and then spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out who had stolen it/where it had gone. I remember lots of elevators but then that's about it.
This morning I talked to Bekki -FUN FACT: Bekki is my best friend and actually owns part of my brain.- and watched Veronica Mars, a show which I am really getting too emotionally invested in. So that was exciting stuff.
In an unexciting way.

I don't really know what to do right now! I don't really have anything to do! I just want to listen to Tegan and Sara and read. So I guess that is what I will do.
I think I'm going to go see Where The Wild Things Are later.
Or I'll put the lady from the Croc Odor ads into a box. and put it on a high shelf where no one will find her.

Audrey 'The Boring' Bishop.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to my annoying alarm you get two dreams :P

    and no you cannot marry my SLR, you can borrow it whenever you like tho.

    See you for the movie after workage :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that foggy lane is so beautiful. I want to run away to where you live.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

'Audrey was born as a muffin in the early 20's. After nearly eight decades of staying the same age, she moved to London and was declared a fully grown human. She is an artist and also chocolate flavoured.' -Bekki Lisciandro • 'Like a lizard on prozac' -Sophia Moss • '[www.31paintingsinmarch.tk]..is a brilliant exploration of themes that reveals an intelligent stream of consciousness through a varied and engaging gallery of work. I was captivated, amused and driven to want to return to this site.'

Followers